09-01-2011 07:06 AM
I was in the process of downloading the BIOS update, and somebody closed the top of the laptop. It no longer works. No start up, no power whatsoever. What do I do?
09-01-2011 07:45 AM
I unplugged AC adapter and took battery out, held power button for 15 seconds.
The laptop has LED lights, and the fan is running, however the screen is black. Nothing is working.
09-01-2011 07:54 AM
I should add the computer was running perfectly fine before this BIOS update. THe computer was not dropped or jarred. It was just sitting there and the only thing that happened was the lid was closed.
- HP PCs - How to Change or Reset Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - How to Reset Your Computer to Factory Settings (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)