03-20-2017 01:47 AM
For the last couple of days I am getting the BSOD. On trying to run the Sfc command, it starts, but goes on a restart mode after a while. I ran the memory diagnostic tool and got the message "Hardware problems detected. Please contact Computer manufacturer. " Please help.
Thanks in advance
03-20-2017 03:35 PM
Welcome to the HP Forums!
This is a wonderful place to converse with the community, get assistance and find tips.
I reviewed your post and I understand that you are getting blue screen errors.
I’d love to help!
In order that I may provide you with an accurate solution, I will need a few more details.
- The model and the product number of your computer.
- The operating system you are using.
- The exact error message you are getting.
Looking forward to your reply.
Good day! Take care
I am an HP Employee
03-20-2017 08:05 PM
Thank you for your response. I had bought the laptop recently(11 February 2017). For the last 2 days, it crashes often with the BSOD displaying "mention the stop code Memory Management". I ran the Windows Diagnostic tool application which said "Hardware problems detected. Please contact Computer manufacturer. "
Here are the details you asked for.
Model no:HP Notebook 15-ay543TU
Product no: 1AC82PA#ACJ
Operating System is Windows 10
Thanks in advance.
03-21-2017 09:30 AM
Thanks for the information.
Follow the steps in the below article and check if it helps.
Let me know how it goes and you have a great day!
To simply say thanks, please click the "Thumbs Up" button to give me a Kudos to appreciate my efforts to help. If this helps, please mark this as “Accepted Solution” as it will help several others with the same issue to get it resolved without hassles.
I am an HP Employee
- HP PCs - How to Change or Reset Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - How to Reset Your Computer to Factory Settings (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)