1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post
HP Recommended

BSOD occurring sometimes / HP ZBook 17G3

HP ZBook 17 G3 M9L94AV
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi,

My laptop is a workstation - HP ZBook 17G3. Recently I get BSOD usually. Information from mini dump file always:

MEMORY_MANAGEMENT
0x0000001a

caused by driver ntoskrnl.exe

caused by address ntoskrnl.exe+1aa0c0

I've done the following things:

1. Check disk error: chkdks C: /f /r --> everything is fine.

2. Run SFC and DISM Comment --> nothing improved.

3. Update all device drivers --> nothing improved.

4. Run MemTest (Windows Memory Diagnostic) --> no errors.

My windows 10 is upgraded from a licensed win7. I notice that it usually crashes when running a media file (watching movies, open many tabs in Chrome for a long time, during video editing in Adobe Premiere, running VLC...)

My workstation capacity: 64GB RAM, CPU Intel Xeon E3-1575M (3.00GHz), SSD M2 NVMe 1TB

I attach the dump files here for you to check, through Dropbox links. I hope to get some advice from you to fix this problem soon. Before upgrading to Win10, I have no such problem with win7.

Dump file 1

Dump file 2

Some software technicians told me the cause is file hpdskflt.sys, in HP Software "HP 3D DriveGuard". But I cannot uninstall it.

So please show me the way to stop this problem. Thanks in advance.

Saviolon

Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation