09-08-2016 07:38 AM
The battery life on the Spectre x360 that I got two months ago is absolutely dissapointing. Running the default installation of Windows, I'm lucky to get 3.5 hours of battery life using the HP Recommended powerplan while browsing the internet on a stable WiFi network.
I have been working with this computer for two months now and after two hours I have to plug it in.
Is there anything that I can do to fix this issue or would my best bet be to contact HP directly? I bought this laptop solely based off of the claims that it could get up to 12 hours on battery and the fact that I'm lucky to see a third of that is upsetting.
09-08-2016 10:31 AM
- HP PCs - How to Change or Reset Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - How to Reset Your Computer to Factory Settings (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)