6 5 0 0
Message 1 of 10
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Bilgisayarim surekli reset atiyor

Pavilion g6
Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit)
Öncelikle selamün aleyküm.
Laptopumun şarjı bitti ve kapandı sonra açamadım windows logosu gelmeden reset atıyor bir hata vermior error log da 0601 hata kodu var birsuru
Bios sifirlandi
kalan elektirik sitenizde bulunan yontemle temizlendi
Ramlarin takli olup olmadigi kontorl edildi
Startup testte sorun yok
Hdd de sorun yok nasil cozebilirim lutfen yardim
9 REPLIES 9
Retired danny-r
Retired
8,251 7,081 141 474
Message 2 of 10
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Mert60

Thank you for visiting our English HP Support Forum. We are only able to reply to posts written in English. To ensure a quick response it would be advisable to post your question in English. The following links are here to assist you if you prefer to post in the following Language Forum.

German: HP Kundenforum
Spanish: Foro de usuarios de HP
French: Forum des utilisateurs
Portuguese: Fórum dos usuários HP
Chinese: 惠普个人客户支持论坛
Korean: HP 지식커뮤니티

Thank you for your understanding.

I work on behalf of HP
0 Kudos
Mert60 Top Student
Top Student
6 5 0 0
Message 3 of 10
Flag Post
HP Recommended

First of all, greetings are greetings.
I can not open the laptop computer after the charge can not reset the windows log does not give an error to throw error log error code 0601
Bios reset
the remaining electricity is cleaned with the method found on your site
The rams are jewelery or not tested
no problem
Hdd no problem how can i solve lutfen help
0 Kudos
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
13,623 12,733 826 1,435
Message 4 of 10
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Mert60

Welcome to HP Support Forums. 🙂 I came across your post and would like to help.

I understand that you have an HP Pavilion G6 series laptop with Win7 loaded on it. I read that there is some difficulty in booting to Windows. 

I request you to be more clear and elaborative about this issue. For better clarity and to assist you better I would require more information regarding this:

• Does the laptop display an error code 0601 and not load Windows? What are the symptoms?
  • Have you run the hard drive and memory tests? If yes then how did you run the tests?
  • Did any software changes or updates happen in the laptop post which this issue may have started?

Meanwhile, you could perform a system recovery to reinstall the original Windows operating system. Doing this will delete all information and install a fresh copy of Win7.Please follow the steps mentioned under "Steps to follow for Recovery from the startup screen (during system boot) OR when unable to boot to login in screen" from this HP document

Hope this helps. Keep me posted. All the best! 🙂

0 Kudos
Mert60 Top Student
Top Student
6 5 0 0
Message 5 of 10
Flag Post
HP Recommended

First of all, hello. My computer does not have any problems in windows 7. I did not bother with the hard disk and biostan memory test and I did not get bored with the error log as I said, I give the 0601 error code and I can not use windows because I reset it before reading the cdyi I can not open it anymore please help. And I did not install any software and program on the computer, it was a self-generated problem
0 Kudos
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
13,623 12,733 826 1,435
Message 6 of 10
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Mert60

Thank you for your reply. 

If I understand you correctly, because you reset the laptop before reading a CD and cannot open the CD drive tray anymore. Is that correct?

Is the CD still stuck inside or were you able to remove it out?

As of now is the laptop booting/loading properly in Windows or not?

Meanwhile, I recommend you to perform the following steps to isolate the issue and arrive at a fix: 

• Power off the laptop.
  • Remove the battery out. If the battery is integrated and does not have a latch to release it then leave the battery inside the laptop.
  • Disconnected AC adapter from the laptop.
  • Press and hold the power button for 15 seconds.
  • Reconnect the battery and plug the AC adapter.
  • Power ON the laptop.

Let me know. Cheers!

0 Kudos
Mert60 Top Student
Top Student
6 5 0 0
Message 7 of 10
Flag Post
HP Recommended

No you guys misunderstand me, I may be a bit mistaken with you if you are talking to google translator.
The cd reader is working.
I put the last form 2 months ago.
And the way you said I was satin but I did not get a result
As I said, error code 0601 is still going on
I can not assign a format because the CDI is reading ands resetting the screen to the future.
0 Kudos
Distinguished Professor
Distinguished Professor
6,322 5,889 202 517
Message 8 of 10
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi

The laptop is out of charge and I can not turn it on then I can not open the windows logos without resetting it gives an error error log da 0601 error code has error
Bios reset

https://support.hp.com/gb-en/document/c01443470

https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Hardware-and-Upgrade-Questions/Boot-up-error-quot-Primary-Int...

CMOS battery 2032- Sets and saves BIOS, Time, Date for the computer.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/cmos-battery-cr2032/s?ie=UTF8&page=1&rh=i%3Aaps%2Ck%3Acmos%20battery%20cr20...

0 Kudos
Mert60 Top Student
Top Student
6 5 0 0
Message 9 of 10
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello now i am getting my bios battery problem my computer is going to open soon?
0 Kudos
Mert60 Top Student
Top Student
6 5 0 0
Message 10 of 10
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Now I will solve the problem if I buy a 2032 bios battery
0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation