Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Laptop 15s-eq2xxx
Microsoft Windows 11

How do I unlock advanced bios settings. And dont tell me it can ruin your Laptop.Just tell me how...

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@DIx2612 

HP has locked out the Advanced settings -- so there is no way around that.

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
HP Recommended

I  don't like your answer, but obviously it's not your fault. HP and Dell have always crippled the BIOS.

You deserve a helpful from me AND A SOLUTION FROM OP

HP Recommended

@ThomM69 

If you mean a solution "from HP" -- there is no solution as this is their policy and everyone on this forum is obligated to comply with it with any replies here.  So no one here is permitted to assist in this.

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.