1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

Black screen after bios update

HP Recommended
3TT16UA
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello, I am in need of some help. 

So, my mom works at Walmart, in electronics. She was able to purchase a display laptop for a decent price. We had issues getting the password changed because customers come in and change them. Anyhow that was done and it was reset. We ran into an issue with the battery. We purchased a brand new one and it did ok for a month or so. Then it stopped charging as well. We did the troubleshooting and got to the bios update. I let the HP tool detect everything and do the auto install. Now it comes up just black. I contacted the auto chat and did the bios recovery (with B and windows) and still nothing. Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation