08-19-2019 11:46 PM
Black Screen just flashes with hp logo and I can hit the esc button and it run all bios and boot test and passed how can I fix it
08-21-2019 03:50 AM
Welcome to the HP Support Community. Thank you for posting.
Looks like your operating system (e.g. Windows) cannot start properly and goes like in a loop.
- Try "turning back time" by using System Restore in Windows - I hope this feature is ON in your Windows.
- Please, shutdown the computer using the power button (pressed and hold for a few seconds until PC powers off)
- Power the computer back on.
As soon as you press the power-on button, immediately begin hitting the Esc button (like tap-tap-tap) before any logo appears. This should open a HP Startup Menu >> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSN0qzXayUY
- Choose F11 for System Recovery options.
The computer should boot from it's recovery partition to open you various recovery options. Note, that F11 option will only work if the recovery partition is there (not deleted) and intact. From there, you have plenty of options to choose from. Every HP computer comes with recovery partition present to assist in tough moments.
- Please, perform "System Restore" first in an attempt to fix the issue. Please, restore back to previous days (restore point) where the issue was not present. Here is more info:
Hope this helps. Let me know how it goes. Provide your feedback/reply.
*** Click on the button below to accept this advice as a solution if it helped you
*** Don't hesitate to hit the THUMB-UP+ button below to say thanks or give like
HP Expert - volunteer - not employed by HP Inc. *** I express personal opinion only. *** IT Commodity and Cyber Security professional *** Location/timezone: Europe