Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion 15-p107no

I just got my new computer and when I tryed to start it for first time there was some error then i genstarted a now it says:

"Boot Device Not Found 

Please install an operating system on your hard disk.

Hard Disk (3F0)

F2 System Diagnostics

For more information, please visit: www.hp.com/go/techcenter/startup

The link does not work and I do not have knowledge to know where? what? and how to do

Hope someone can help me 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

You have no hard drive or a hard drive that is dead. This is not a new computer so you need to take it back to the seller and complain. 

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Where did you get it? A 15-p107no is a 3 or 4 year old computer. Have you tried the F2 diagnostics and run a test on the hard drive? 

HP Recommended

I got i from a store called Proshop (Denmark) no  but i will try that 

HP Recommended

I treid the F2 diagnostics and it said :

SMART Check : NOT INSTALLET 

Long DST: NOT INSTALLET

HP Recommended

You have no hard drive or a hard drive that is dead. This is not a new computer so you need to take it back to the seller and complain. 

HP Recommended

ok thank you

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.