10-11-2016 03:58 AM
I have bought HP g5 245 and have installed windows 7 ultimate 64 bit. I am facing a problem that i am not able to reduce screen brightness using the brightness buttons. The brightness is stuck at the highest level.
Please suggest solutions
10-11-2016 07:36 AM
Sounds to me like you need to install the graphics driver, but I don't see one listed on the support page for your notebook.
So...try the graphics driver directly from AMD. You want the first file listed on the webpage. Install and restart the PC.
- HP PCs - How to Change or Reset Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - How to Reset Your Computer to Factory Settings (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)