02-03-2011 10:34 AM
Last night I shut down my "Compaq Presario CQ60-311" in the usual manner but now it won`t reboot all I get is:
Stand by lit up - white
Wireless lit up - red
5 keyboard dots - white
Fan is running however I have no screen display.
I have tried switch on F10 button and switch on ESC button.......but nothing screen still blank
What could the be is? it a motherboard problem?
Very frustrated laptop user!!
02-03-2011 11:45 AM
Try a hard reset>>>
1-remove power cord and battery
2-press power button for 30 seconds
3-reinstall only power cord for first attempt
******Clicking the Thumbs-Up button is a way to say -Thanks!.******
09-22-2011 02:56 PM
hello there, i was wondering if u ever figured out what ur laptop problem was? because i think i might have the same thing with my compaq cq60
- HP PCs Forgot the Sign-in Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Overview of Recovering or Reinstalling the Operating System (Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)