04-21-2017 04:30 AM - edited 04-21-2017 04:44 AM
Hi, maybe this is the solution (i prefer this solution because is simplest, hope to works... ):
"Hi the solution to this problem is just enter into the bios nd turn the TPM thevice of your motherboard to Hide. It works for me. "
i will test it and will tell you...if someone test it please post the result
What is a TPM, and Why Does Windows Need One For Disk Encryption?
04-21-2017 01:05 PM - edited 04-21-2017 11:48 PM
unfortunaly don't work,
got this error
i will test again via clean installation without any driver etc
04-21-2017 10:21 PM
Let us know how it goes.
I still have another HP-AB125AX to work on. It's the same model as the G121WM with a different name probably because of the different region.
04-21-2017 11:51 PM
Someone to try this solution?
04-22-2017 12:00 AM
Apparently Microsoft is working on a fix according to the KB article. MAYBE the earliest you can get that is september when Redstone 3 releases.
- HP PCs Forgot the Sign-in Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Overview of Recovering or Reinstalling the Operating System (Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)