Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Elitepad 1000-g2
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

So no idea this could wreck my Whole device, I used the fature secure clean which daletes everything, In my hp device

So after i  made a botable device it could not botable, it dit not recognize it why?

can someone help me  I used Format NTSF

Partition scheme GPT -No idea  how to find my current one as my device is competly erased 

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

pw the error codes 501 and fo3 

i tried to disaple the secure boot

and  seet boot order to usb disket./ Still no luck

i tried To update bios nope

the only thing that worked was hp diagnostic Tool which could boot.- but dit nothing all the systems where fine .

i cant afford paying support as is it outdated and in me area there isnt , one ! any advice 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.