12-10-2013 09:44 AM
I have big problem whit my HP pavilion G72-a30em. I re-installed Windows 7, and I cant install drivers for ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5470. I start installing, and when catalyst need install Display Driver, screen just blink and beacome black, and nothing happening, about half hour screen was black, and when I press ENTER, screen goes to normal, catalyst install all but not only display adapter, and device men. dont list ATI Adapter. I tryed install ATI from Windows Update, when install start, screen beacome black again, and after a min i get system crash (bluescreen), and when Windows star reserting, after Windows logo, screen goes to black again, and i hear welcome sound, but screen dont wanna start. Can somebody tell me what should I do?
And sorry for my bad english
- HP PCs Forgot the Sign-in Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Overview of Recovering or Reinstalling the Operating System (Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)