01-12-2013 10:30 AM - last edited on 01-14-2013 11:53 AM by OrnahP
Really need some help / advice for the below issue in my PC.
I am having a HP Pavilion dv6-6011tx Entertainment Notebook PC & the OS is Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64 Edition.
I have re-installed the OS and Drivers again. Now all the functions are working properly except 2 functions.
The issue is on the Caps lock key & Num lock key indicator. once i press these 2 buttons the indicator will not display on the screen ( Right hand side bottom ).
Please email your answers - [Personal Information Removed]
01-14-2013 12:51 PM - last edited on 02-22-2017 12:36 PM by OscarFuentes
- HP PCs Forgot the Sign-in Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Overview of Recovering or Reinstalling the Operating System (Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)