09-21-2012 09:30 AM - edited 09-21-2012 09:48 AM
I have a Compaq Presario CQ-62 showing completely White Screen but when I connect an external screen everything shows ok in the external.
What can it be? video card? loose connection? IDK
05-21-2013 08:10 AM
Your CQ-62 needs a screen replacement, I had the same problem with the one here after replacing the screen it worked.
- HP PCs - How to Change or Reset Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - How to Reset Your Computer to Factory Settings (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)