10-01-2012 03:10 PM
hi, i have a compaq presario f500 laptop, jus upgraded to windows 7 32bit and iys showing in device manager that there isnt a driver installed for the coprocessor, ive looked everywhere for a driver and i cant seem to find one, im just wondering if anyone has had the same problem and managed to fix it?
10-01-2012 03:35 PM
This Vista driver should work for you.
- HP PCs Forgot the Sign-in Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Overview of Recovering or Reinstalling the Operating System (Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)