Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP-LABTOP 15 BW
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

HELLO!

I BOUGHT MY HP  NOTEBOOK  IN DECEMBER 2017. THE COMPANY GIVE TWO YEAR OF WARRANTY BUT I REMENBER THAT IT WAS A NEW OFFER TO THE NEW CUSTOMERS OF HP WHERE WE CAN GET ONE YEAR MORE OF FREE WARRANTY . IT WAS AN OFFER. IN MY CASE THE WARRANTY WOULD LAST IN DECEMBER 2020 (TWO YEARS BY DEFAULT PLUS THE OFFER FROM  HP). AT FIRST HP SUPPORT ASSISTAN FROM SPAIN ACCEPT IT WITH A NUMBER OF MY CASE BUT NOW THEY ARE IGNORANT OF THAT (A FREE EXTENSION OF ONE YEAR WITHOUT ANY DOCUMENT JUST REGISTERING IN ANY PLACE OF HP AND IT WAS  EFFECTIVE. I THINK I WROTE AN EMAIL TO THE SPANISH SUPPORT SERVICE  TO COMMENT IT (UNFORTUNATELY MISSING) BUT WHIT THEIR ANSWER IN MY EMAIL ACCOUNT  ADDING THAT THE EXTENSION OF MY WARRANTY LASTS  FOR ONE YEAR MORE. TOTAL: 3 YEARS.

UNFORTUNATELY, HP SPANISH SUPPOR ASSISTAN DOES NOT RECONIGNE THAT KIND OF WARRANTY. ON THE OTHER HAND, I HAD THEIR LAST AND OLD ANWER SAYIN YES TO THE EXTENSION. WHAT CAN I FIND THIS KIND OF PROMOTION TO ADD INFORMATION ? I NEED AN URGENT ANSWER . THANKS A LOT! 

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@marylin

Thank you for posting on the HP Support Community.

Don't worry as I'll be glad to help, 
HP will provide one year standard factory with all new purchases, with the standard one-year limited warranty, you will be covered for repair or replacement of parts deemed defective. The warranty does not cover accidental damage, screen crack and liquid spillage.

I did go through your product warranty details and found out that HP never offered free warranty however, some times store will offer special warranty from the store side maybe you can check with store. 

Hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance.
Please click “
Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.