04-14-2017 10:45 AM
How do I enable the Intel Software Guard Extensions in BIOS? My chip is an Intel Core i7 6500U which supports SGX; BIOS was just upgraded to 1.15, but SGX Platform Software installation fails with the error "This platform is not SGX-compatible. Please check your SGX BIOS settings." There are no SGX-related settings in the BIOS menu.
- HP PCs - How to Change or Reset Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - How to Reset Your Computer to Factory Settings (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)