Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Hello,

I cannot start my laptop, at all: Blue screen, not possible to reset pc, not possible to use any restore point, not possible to use safe mode, either...

Stop Code: CRITICAL PROCESS DIED

Result of Symptom tests:

Memory Extensive Check: FAILED
FAILURE ID: 9TSBNX-B8ABH5-XD7X1G-40EN03

I have Windows 11, laptop ENVY HP

Thanks for any help
10 REPLIES 10
HP Recommended

@George999999999,

Welcome to our HP User Forum!

Please provide your HP Envy laptop's model number.

Kind Regards,

NonSequitur777

HP Recommended

Do you mean product number (ID)?

PRODUCT ID: 6L7R4EA#ABU

HP Recommended

@George999999999,

Yes indeed, we needed your product number.  Here is the exact description of your failure ID:

NonSequitur777_0-1675723809343.png

And as @Paul_Tikkanen already observed, there is a problem with at least one RAM module.  Since it appears your laptop is still under warranty, I would recommend reaching out to HP and submit a warranty claim: Official HP® Warranty Check - United States | HP® Support.

Hope this was helpful.

Kind Regards,

NonSequitur777

HP Recommended

So, you say the hardware is broken? It is not software? Not possible to write something into Command Prompt? I can open Command Prompt.

Please, can you paste here a link of a list of HP repair shops, addresses in London, UK? Thank you.

HP Recommended

@George999999999,

Yes, it is exceedingly likely that a RAM stick has gone bad, hence the critical failure notification.

The thing is, since I know your laptop is under HP warranty:

NonSequitur777_3-1675734219384.png

AND you can locate the nearest HP service center yourself, I am reluctant to go/advise beyond what I already suggested: contact HP-UK first: https://support.hp.com/uk-en/check-warranty -or use this link: HP® Service Center Locator - United Kingdom | HP® Support

NonSequitur777_2-1675734084448.png

Hope this was helpful.

Kind Regards,

NonSequitur777

HP Recommended
Thank you. George
HP Recommended

@George999999999,

You are welcome.

Kind Regards,

NonSequitur777

HP Recommended

I sent 5 emails to these addresses:

jackie.charles@ethos.co.uk

helpdesk@logixal.co.uk

info@latentdigital.co.uk

service@join-it.co.uk

enquiries@visionplc.co.uk

Only these two replied:

jackie.charles@ethos.co.uk

helpdesk@logixal.co.uk

but they just said:

"...Unfortunately we do not repair laptops, we are only certified for office machine..."

Why they keep addresses in the list which do not work?

This is ridiculous.

Please, can you provide an email address to any HP repair shop in London, UK, where they really do so? (My telephone was stolen, so, only an email address, please.) Thank you.

HP Recommended

@George999999999,

Very sorry indeed to hear about your phone -however, you may not be able to avoid having to make a call or two to expedite your case.  Therefore, I would most strongly urge you to call UK HP Tech Support at: 0*** 6** 0*** as provided in this link: Technical Support HP Store UK, or this link: HP Service Center London: Authorised Printer and Laptop Repair Centre Near Me - UK (allservicecenter....

Kind Regards,

NonSequitur777

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.