04-01-2013 10:55 AM
My laptop has been really slow and i want to restore it back to factory settings but i have no clue what to do and i dont know what to do once i restore it.
Please help me
04-01-2013 11:00 AM - last edited on 04-19-2016 12:53 PM by OscarFuentes
Please see if the info at the link below is of help to you.
Make sure you back up any files/photos/music you don't want to lose onto a portable hard drive.
The recovery process will erase the current installation, all files, etc.
- HP PCs - How to Change or Reset Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - How to Reset Your Computer to Factory Settings (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)