12-07-2017 01:03 PM
Purchased a used HP Envy x360 did a factory reset to erase previous data and once reset was completed windows 10 was to reinstall but an error message keeps popping up saying it has to restart due to error and it will then restart which then i get the same error without any resolution.
12-07-2017 11:00 PM
Sounds like you are going to need Recovery Media to boot from. Did you make it using Recovery Manager before doing the reset? If not you can order from HP-but we need full model and/or product number to direct you to correct support page.
******Clicking the Thumbs-Up button is a way to say -Thanks!.******
- HP PCs - How to Change or Reset Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - How to Reset Your Computer to Factory Settings (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)