Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
loni333
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Failure ID

HP Recommended

Failure ID RLPXGF-932AQF-MFPUQK-60TU03. Did a system recovery on my notebook and now this is popping up under system diagnostic. Can you tell me what it means? 

1 REPLY 1
Paul_Tikkanen
Level 21
Level 21
135,260 122,484 20,739 31,833
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi:

Below is the failure report generated by the code you posted, minus your notebook's serial number.

Failure Information
Failure ID Tag Checksum HP Serial Number Test Date Failure Code Device Includes Error Message
RLPXGF-932AQF-MFPUQK-60TU03OK00000000009/28/21303StorageFloppy Drive, Hard Drive, Memory Drive, Optical Drive, SCSI, Tape DriveHard Disk 1 Quick Test Failure

The code is indicating that you need to install a new hard drive and reinstall the operating system.

Can you boot up the PC and get into Windows?

If so, I recommend you back up any files you need to save onto a portable hard drive because the drive could completely fail at any time.

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation