10-20-2019 04:30 PM
Hello, please help me.
I try to restore the OS by original usb hp flashdrive. I push esc when the pc run on and srlect f9. Then I follow the istruction and install System recovery from recovery manager. The installation of factory image recovery preparations is ok but when the pc restart for installer OS there is a little window with " got critical error" and if i press ok there is a big red windows that says Critical error detected... no partition found. No process script found...unknow error....x:\windows\system32>
Please help me. Thank you, thank you, thank you very much
10-22-2019 06:42 PM
@Claudio611 I suggest you ensure there are no hardware malfunctions on the device causing the error, as it should go through if you have the recovery media created by your same device while it had been working fine or even if it was purchased from HP for your device, also when downloaded using the HP cloud recovery, if you have one these and yet it isn't working, its good to be safe:
Install the latest version of the HP Hardware diagnostics (UEFI) on your device using this link: Click here for details
- Hold the power button for at least five seconds to turn off the computer.
- Turn on the computer and immediately press Esc repeatedly, about once every second. When the menu appears, press the F2 key.
- On the HP PC Hardware Diagnostics (UEFI) main menu, click System Tests.
- Click Extensive Test.
- Click Run once, or Loop until error.
- While the test is running, the time remaining and test result for each component display on the screen.
If a component fails a test, write down the failure ID (24-digit code) for when you respond back to us.
P.S: Welcome to HP Community 😉
Keep us posted,
If you would like to thank us for our efforts to help you,
Give us a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon below, followed by clicking on the "Accept as solution" on this post,
Have a great day!
I am an HP Employee