12-18-2013 04:31 AM
Hi! I want to change my operating system to Windows 7, but I am not able to find the drivers in the support page, I can only see drivers for Windows Vista, XP and Linux in this page: http://h20565.www2.hp.com/portal/site/hpsc/public/psi/swdHome/?lang=es&cc=py&sp4ts.oid=3687089
Could anyone help me to find the page for Windows 7 drivers?
12-18-2013 07:59 AM
Your notebook is not supported by HP for W7.
You can probably use the Vista Business 32 bit drivers for any drivers that you still need after you install W7 and run the windows update utility which may also find updated drivers.
If you need help finding drivers, please post the hardware ID's for them after you do the above.
Use this guide for where to find the hardware ID for a device.
- HP PCs - How to Change or Reset Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - How to Reset Your Computer to Factory Settings (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)