02-27-2017 10:38 AM
My HP DESKTOP omni 1110-ea has recentlybecome very slow at OPENING THE HOMEPAGE. It starts Windows quickly enough, present the login icon, opens the desktop FAIRLY quickly, but, as of the last 9 days, is VERY slow to open the homepage: it takes from 3 to 5 minutes, although function is normal when it opens. Can it, as it is a sudden and persistent problem, be solved?
02-28-2017 10:54 AM
Welcome to the HP Forums!
It is a great way to engage, post questions and find resolutions by working with specialists in the HP community.
I reviewed your post and I understand that the computer is running very slow.
I’d love to help!
Follow the steps in the below article and check if it helps.
Let me know how it goes and you have a good day ahead.
To simply say thanks, please click the "Thumbs Up" button to give me a Kudos to appreciate my efforts to help. If this helps, please mark this as “Accepted Solution” as it will help several others with the same issue to get it resolved without hassles.
I am an HP Employee
- HP PCs - How to Change or Reset Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - How to Reset Your Computer to Factory Settings (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)