09-22-2011 01:51 PM
HP ELITEBOOK 8440p drivers product no lf438ec#uuz
i have problem installation of drivers, in device manager this BASE SYSTEM DEVICE is shown as unknown device and it drivers are not installed, how can i install it and my web cam driver are also not been installed, even i download them from hp website and web cam driver has three types, i download and install all of them but they did not work and validty figure sensor and install drivers and software but it also show after installation that it is installed but unable to start. i need help, to resolve my problem
09-22-2011 02:40 PM
Are you using the drivers HERE ?
Have you installed 'Intel Chipset Installation Utility' and ' Intel Management Engine Components Driver'?
To use the fingerprint sensor, HP ProtectTools Security Manager must be installed.
Base System Device should be the Ricoh Card Reader.
******Clicking the Thumbs-Up button is a way to say -Thanks!.******
- HP PCs - How to Change or Reset Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - How to Reset Your Computer to Factory Settings (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)