06-07-2013 10:50 AM
I have an HP Elitebook 2730p Notebook PC. My operating system is Windows 8 Enterprise. The error message I am recieving is with the program HP SimplePass and it says "The Windoes logon password you entered does not match. Please try again." The odd thing is that I am 100% certain I have the correct password. The versio of SimplePass I have is from: http://support.authentec.com/Downloads/windows/hpsimplepass.aspx. The only system change was downloading this software. I already had the driver installed from: http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/SoftwareDescription.jsp?lang=en&cc=us&prodTypeId=32....
06-11-2013 03:10 PM
I suggest you uninstall Simple Pass, then change your Windows password, and then reinstall Simple Pass.
Let me know if that has any effect on the issue. Also, have a great day!
Please click the white star under my name to give me Kudos as a way to say "Thanks!"
Click the "Accept as Solution" button if I resolve your issue.
- HP PCs - How to Change or Reset Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - How to Reset Your Computer to Factory Settings (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)