12-28-2013 12:53 PM
My HP Envy will not install app updates from the store. Whenever I try to update it the download never starts, it just says "pending". I just got this laprop three days ago and have been waiting since. Some apps were able to update but there is three more that wont and it wont let me install any new apps. Im new to HP so all help is WANTED AND APPRECIATED!!!! 😊😃
01-09-2014 11:12 AM - last edited on 04-20-2016 11:27 AM by OscarFuentes
I will be happy to help with your app problem. I will need some additional information from you. What is your operating system? What is your product number?
Find your product number on a notebook:
Finding your OS:
Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" on the right to say “Thanks” for helping!
I work on behalf of HP
- HP PCs - How to Change or Reset Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - How to Reset Your Computer to Factory Settings (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)