02-10-2012 09:19 PM
I have a HP G50-109NR Notebook PC running Windows Vista 32 bit and I'm trying to update the BIOS for it. I downloaded the BIOS update from this page: http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareCategory?os=2093&lc=en&cc=us&dlc=en&sw_lang=&product=3808... but when I run the updater, a popup comes up, saying "IHISI: get support mode fail in SMI!" and then another popup saying: "BIOS did not support InsydeFlash!" Can you help me update my BIOS? I have BIOS F.24 and the download is for F.65.
- HP PCs Forgot the Sign-in Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Overview of Recovering or Reinstalling the Operating System (Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)