09-28-2016 08:31 PM
Hello HP Representative,
I have HP ENVY TS 15 laptop. Last week, there were updates for windows 10, which were installed automatically. After the updates, the laptop is going into infinte loop of rebooting.
Can someone help me on resolving this issue?
09-28-2016 08:39 PM
For more information, I have tried couple of options which are in system such as system retore, system clean up, system autorepair. However, none of the alternatives resolved the issue.
I have also tried to start windows in safe mode. however, the system is not going into safe mode as well.
Hope this gives more clarity in the problem.
Please, help me to resolve the issue.
- HP PCs - How to Change or Reset Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - How to Reset Your Computer to Factory Settings (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)