Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Mini 110
Microsoft Windows XP
Enter CURRENT Password 3xs
Password Check Failed.
Fatal Error...System Halted
CNU9455Y4S
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi:

Restart the PC, and try this unlock code...

e9lovqqivn

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended

Hi:

Restart the PC, and try this unlock code...

e9lovqqivn

HP Recommended
It worked! Thank you!
HP Recommended
I Have That Same Problem But This Password Didn't Work For Me. Do You Guys Know Any Other Solution?
HP Recommended

You're very welcome, @Greystone316

Hi, @Patrick757P :

The codes are PC and serial number specific.  Sometimes there is no unlock code that will work.

Please post the system disabled code you received from the PC after entering any BIOS password 3 times.

HP Recommended
What about if the login is password protected and I can't figure out what it was (mild brain damage has taken a lot of my memory)
HP Recommended

Hi:

Unfortunately, we would not be able to help you with getting past the Windows password.

There are supposedly free windows password cracking software programs on the net that claim to be able to recover the windows password.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.