Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

I dont get it !!!!!! :HalfEyes:

With PeToUSB it wont format it. I dont know why...I tried manually format in My computer, format went fine, but I also get this message in .cmd. 😕

😞 😞 😞 😞 😞 😞

There is nothing on USB although it says that 66 mb is used. ( I turned on hidden files also, and there is nothing on my usb)

HP Recommended

Use flash drive with up to 4GB of storage.

** Say thanks by clicking the "Thumb up" icon below. **

** Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with "Accept as Solution" if it solves your issue. **
HP Recommended

😞 😞 😞 😞 😞

I dont know whats wrong 😞

ponovoooooooooo.jpg

HP Recommended

With Novicorp WinToFlash 0.7.0018 beta I managed to run bootable usb, but I get

""Windows could not start because the following file is missing or corrupt:
<Windows root>\system32\hal.dll.
Please re-install a copy of the above file."

HP Recommended

I tried with 3 different win xp (SP2, and SP3) instalation, and I get the same error.

f***************************************************************

HP Recommended

Windows XP installed over external dvd-rom drive.

Thanks for your "help".

HP Recommended

Hi I have installed XP SP3 on my HP mini 210 2100  and my system is not going into standby mode which drivers should I load to get it worked?

HP Recommended
Hi,
I suspect that you need to install driver for your graphic card.

** Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with "Accept as Solution" if it solves your issue. **
HP Recommended

Where can I find drivers for graphic card? or is it with hp power manager?

HP Recommended

@schitta

Hi,
Please write your notebook product number (p/n) and country of purchase.

Resource:
How to Locate the Notebook product number (p/n)

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.