07-14-2016 05:15 AM
AMD models have no M.2 slot and there is no bay for a second hard drive. If you want to upgrade to an SSD it means removing the original 2.5 inch SATA mechanical hard drive and replacing it. Post back if you want help with doing that.
- HP PCs - How to Change or Reset Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - How to Reset Your Computer to Factory Settings (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)