Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP 15 Notebook PC
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

HP Notebook PCs - No HP Logo Appears During the Start Up Sequence

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Suvam95 Welcome to HP Forums Community!

I believe its safe to assume you've gone through the HP Article of the same name, that said, did you happen to click on the link at the bottom that reads - "If you encounter problems during the start up process, see Overview of How to Troubleshoot Problems When a Computer Does Not Start Up or Boot Properly for additional assistance."? If not, please do.

If yes, and the issue persists, could you elaborate as to what steps you've done and exactly what's happening now?

And meanwhile, please enter the run command line, by pressing the Windows + R key, type MSCONFIG and select Normal Startup, if not selected already as shown below:

System Configuration windows with the tabs General, Boot, Services, Startup and Tools encircled in red

If its already selected, click on diagnostics startup and then switch back to normal startup, click on apply, then click on the "boot tab" and uncheck "No GUI boot", check the "OS boot information" and then, click apply and ok.

Boot tab

and then restart the computer and check if it works.

Let me know how that pans out,

If you feel I was helpful, simply click on Accept as Solution to help the community grow,

That said, I will have someone follow-up on this to ensure you've been helped,

Just in case you don't get back to us within 24 - 48hrs, and have a good day, ahead.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.