Did you mean: 
am1re
Author
Level 3
34 24 0 10
Message 11 of 14
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I still without 150w adapter. Please contact me. I still have lags. HP please contact me.

0 Kudos
MKazi
Retired
Retired
12,746 12,732 829 1,537
Message 12 of 14
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@am1re

I have escalated your concern to HP’s Support Team in your region to have it reviewed for available options, if any. You should be contacted within 4 business days (Excluding holidays & Weekends).

Response times may vary by region. Please send a Private Message, if you aren’t contacted within 4-5 business days.

0 Kudos
asresea7317
1 1 0 0
Message 13 of 14
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I'm having the same issues. I have an hp omen with a gtx 965m, have had it for 2 years. I always seem to throttle even on low end games running on low settings and could never figure it out until now. I need to get a replacement charger, I've a 125 watt. 

0 Kudos
kevin-t
Retired
Retired
20,511 15,846 324 972
Message 14 of 14
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello,

Thank you for posting in this thread. Unfortunately based on when the last response was made, I have closed this thread to help keep comments current and up to date. We recommend starting a new thread for your issue by clicking here.
To be more helpful with your post, you can add key information if you desire: 
1. Product Name and Number (please do not post Serial Number)
• Example: HP Pavilion DV2-1209AX or HP Deskjet 3000 Printer CH393A
2. Operating System installed (if applicable)
• Example: Windows XP, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit
3. Error message (if any)
• Example: ""Low disk space"" error in Windows
4. Any changes made to your system before the issue occurred
• Examples: Upgrading your Operating System or installing a new software; or installing new hardware like a printer, modem, or router.
If you have any other questions about posting in the community, please feel free to send me a private message!

Thank you

I work on behalf of HP
0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation