02-07-2014 07:51 AM
Many thanks for your responses.
I spent a full hour on the phone with HP this morning and they could not resolve
I then took the product back to PC World who looked at it and without any further checks said the hard drive was damaged and they would send it for repair.
I hope that when it comes back they have reinstalled Microsoft Office on it as it cost me another £89
What's the betting ?
- HP PCs - How to Change or Reset Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - How to Reset Your Computer to Factory Settings (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)