03-23-2014 07:54 AM
Hi and thanks for viewing my post,
I bought my HP Palivion g6 at the 22nd of May 2013 and everything was fine.
After updating to WIndows 8.1 i noticed high CPU usuage and my fan getting really loud no matter what i was doing!
My friend told me the reason was that its because of AMD pre-overclocking my Graphics Card but i would feel better
with professional advice. I do have 1 year warrenty which expires May 22nd 2014 and if needed i will hopefuly be able to get a replacement if it is really needed.
I would be really happy if i could get a reply ASAP!
- HP PCs - How to Change or Reset Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - How to Reset Your Computer to Factory Settings (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)