Neshoo97
5 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP Password problems.

HP 250 G6
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello to everyone here, i have a problem with the "Lock Screen" password. Previously i had added password to my Lap Top and after i got bored of it, i decided to remove it, at first it didn't worked, so i assumed i was doing something wrong, i watched multiple videos and i figured it out.

It was like open Run>type netplwiz>Uncheck users must enter username and password>Apply (type the password the Username and Password again and i removed it finally, the next time i turned on my Lap Top it didn't asked for password, but after a couple of days it started again to ask for password again. So my question is how to remove the password permanently? Please anyone help me. Thanks in advance.

2 REPLIES 2
Level 15
Level 15
19,638 17,547 1,633 3,843
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP Password problems.

@Neshoo97 

Here are the instructions:  https://www.pcworld.com/article/3100057/how-to-remove-your-login-password-from-windows-10.html

Good Luck

***If my post helped, click the White thumbs-up symbol to say thanks***

***Please mark Accept As Solution if my post solved your problem***

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
Neshoo97
5 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP Password problems.

Thanks for the help, i did that previously it removes the password temporarily, it comes back after a few days after the removal of the password. Is there any other way for removing it permanently or should i delete my microsoft account?

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation