Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion 15-BK002TX x360

Hello,

I have bought HP Pavilion 15-BK002TX x360 (Core I7/8GB/1TB/Windows 10 Home/Integrated Graphics) two years back and I have used it for very lesser time. It was working fine during this period.

Suddenly It stopped working and I couldnt switch it on.

I have checked with three service centers in chennai (2 local and 1 HP Service Center) and they stepped back saying that they cannot fix the issue. Also they mentioned about the short circuit, power shortage, Charger issue and finally they end up saying Mother board issue and it needs to be replaced.

I am not sure how to get my laptop in working condition. I am worried as it is quite expensive.

Please provide your suggestions.

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@Silviya_V Welcome to HP Community!

I understand that the graphics card is not working.

I would suggets you contact our phone support and check for the support option. They will help you.

Here is how you can get in touch with phone support.

1)Click on this link - www.hp.com/contacthp/

2)Select the product type.

3)Enter the serial number of your device or select let HP detect your product option.

4)Select the country from the drop-down.

5)You should see the HP phone support number or Chat option listed.

We are experiencing longer than expected wait times to reach an agent due to the CoViD-19 impact and there might have been issues in you getting the expected resolution on the issue. 

Keep us posted,

If you would like to thank us for our efforts to help you, 

Give us a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon below, followed by clicking on the "Accept as solution" on this post, 

Have a great day!

HP Recommended

Hi @HP team/@praveen196,

I am not sure whether the issue with my laptop is graphic card or something else.

I tried contacting HP support via phone call, email, whatsapp(HP support), Facebook messanger, virtual agent chat, HP support website. But This is really hard that i didnot get any proper response till now.

Even i tried to click on extend the warranty option in HP Support page. Nothing worked.

Instead I got few fake calls asking about my credit card info for warranty extension. Also they had my serial number and product number.

Why is it so hard to get the things done with HP support.

I want to extend my laptop warranty and get my laptop repaired within that. How can I achieve this.

Regards,

Silviya

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.