Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

Hi

I have Windows 7 , and I need a driver + software for the Fingerprint + toutchpad for my HP Pavilion DV6 laptop please

it is urgent..

regards

9 REPLIES 9
HP Recommended

which Windows 7 version ? 32-bit or 64-bit?

Please identify your notebook/pc with more than the series name .

Look at the base/rear/side of the notebook/pc at the barcoded sticker.

Post items numbered 1 and 2 on the following image. Your barcode may be slightly different but will still have the important imformation needed for us to help you.  

###Do not post the serial number as it is personal information.###
c01931836.gif
Post the installed operating system version ( and whether it is 32 or 64-bit ) and whether the CPU is an AMD or Intel product

Not posting all of the information as requested will delay our responses and slow troubleshooting of the issue that led you to author a thread.

Best regards,
erico

I am a volunteer forum member, not an HP employee. If my suggestion solved your issue, don't forget to mark that post as the accepted solution. If my post was helpful or you just want to say thanks, click on the Yes button next to the "was this reply helpful?"

HP Recommended

If you do not have the sticker pictured above, look at alternate ways to find PN and/or full model number tag as outlined here>> Locating Model Number

**Click Accept as Solution on a Reply that solves your issue**
***Click the "YES" button if you think this response was helpful.***

HP Recommended

nececito drivers para mi pc

HP Recommended

Hi I Have  HP Pavilion Entertainment PC drivers :womanhappy:  Please 

HP Recommended

Hi Amine001,

I saw your post looking for drivers. I will be happy to assist but I need more information then what you have provided. What is your product number? What operating system are you running? What drivers are you looking for?

Find your product number on a notebook:

http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c00033108

Finding your OS:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-CA/windows/which-operating-system

Thank you,

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue.

Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" on the right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Thank you,

BHK6

I work on behalf of HP
HP Recommended

hello,
I had to format my HP Pavilion Entertainment Notebook PC, but do not have the drives it needs.
Please I beg you to send me.
thank you very much.

HP Recommended

serial #  CND 839 16 PF

mODEL   pAVILION DV6748US  Pavilion entertainment

I had vista and upgraded to Windows 7 ( 32 bit)

It states that I need 2 base sytems device and a coprocessor.

Where do I find these.

thanks

HP Recommended
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.