09-27-2012 10:16 AM
Below is the link to the driver that should install that device for you.
Select the first file listed on the page (Chipset).
12-18-2013 07:39 AM
Download and install the first file listed on the webpage. The one that is 49.4 MB.
- HP PCs - How to Change or Reset Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - How to Reset Your Computer to Factory Settings (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)