06-06-2016 03:03 PM
Hello! so I recived a pop-up message on my screen that told me I was very low on memory/storage. In the settings of my laptop, it says that my laptop is using 19.2 GB of storage for "Preload". What is Preload and why does 19.2 GB's of the 19.5 total GB's of used storage consist of it?
06-06-2016 03:59 PM
Zach, welcome to the forum.
When requesting help you should always include the make/model (i.e. p6-xxxx) of the computer and/or monitor. This information is necessary for us to review the specifications of them.
HP TouchPad - 1.2 GHz; 1 GB memory; 32 GB storage; WebOS/CyanogenMod 11(Kit Kat)
HP Omen X; i7-6700K; 16 GB DDR4 2133; GTX 1070; 256 GB SSD M.2; Win 10 Home
HP Photosmart 7520 AIO
|**Click the Thumbs Up+ to say 'Thanks' and the 'Accept as Solution' if I have solved your problem.**|
Intelligence is God given; Wisdom is the sum of our mistakes!
I am not an HP employee.
- HP PCs - How to Change or Reset Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - How to Reset Your Computer to Factory Settings (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)