Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Pavillion x360
Linux

So the same problem as all forum has: Black screen after hibernate/screen and PC doesnt react on keyboard/touchpad.
Solutions in other topics doesnt help. The difference is im using kali 2021.1(latest for now).
When im tried to hibernate in windows live cd it was okay, buy dunno what to do in kali
Updated BIOS, i guess installed all intel drivers. I have no idea what to do)

ADDITIONAL INFO:
Linux  5.10.0-kali4-amd64 #1 SMP Debian 5.10.19-1kali1 (2021-03-03) x86_64 GNU/Linux

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

FIXED)
update kernel version

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

FIXED)
update kernel version

HP Recommended

@w4keupneo 

It's good to see you fixed the issue -- but you need to know that this forum, and HP, does not provide Linux support.

In future, you would do better posting to the Kali Linux support forum.

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.