01-11-2010 12:03 PM
where have you been searching?
click the above "Support & Drivers" tab, and then in the search field type in "C4700", will lead you to this page: http://search.hp.com/query.html?cc=us&lang=en&charset=utf-8&qt=C4700+&la=en
pick the model number, os, will lead you to the download page.
* I am an HP employee. *
** Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with "Accept as Solution" if it solves your issue. **
- HP PCs Forgot the Sign-in Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Overview of Recovering or Reinstalling the Operating System (Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)