1 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP Probook 450 Fingerprint Sensor with Windows 10

HP Probook 450 G2
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello,

I have recently purchased a HP ProBook 450 G2 with Windows 8.1 being preinstalled and the possibility to install Windows 10. So I did, but shortly after the installation has finished I realized that the login with fingerprint, respectively the fingerprint function in general, does not work anymore with Windows 10 so this function which I actually paid for became useless.

I tried installing HP ProtectTools etc.. but I couldn't find anything for my Notebook model.

Also my hotkey for birightness and mute key are not working, i have download the drivers and it aint works.

Sometimes i face no voice when i plug headphones. 

Also i sometimes face that my system shows some graphical lines when i turn my sytems that seems LCD issue, dont know why i am facing these issues with windows 10.

When i connect my phone to the USB port, and the lid put down after sometime it aint strat my laptop. Then i have to remove and plug again the battery to start work.

Is anyone having the same problem with this model, or is there any solution? 

Please help :) 

3 REPLIES 3
seanbc Student
Student
1 0 0
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

hey having exactly the same problems, since i upgraded to win 10

0 Kudos
b-drei777 Student
Student
1 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Ich habe dasselbe Problem. Fingerprint funktioniert mit Windows 10 nicht.

0 Kudos
8233 141 632
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@b-drei777

Thank you for visiting our English HP Support Forum. We are only able to reply to posts written in English. To ensure a quick response it would be advisable to post your question in English. The following links are here to assist you if you prefer to post in the following Language Forum.

German: HP Kundenforum
Spanish: Foro de usuarios de HP
French: Forum des utilisateurs
Portuguese: Fórum dos usuários HP
Chinese: 惠普个人客户支持论坛
Korean: HP 지식커뮤니티

Thank you for your understanding.

I work on behalf of HP
0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation