07-24-2016 12:13 PM
Trying to create recovery disk on SanDisk Cruzer 32GB USB Flash Drive using HP Recovery Manager. On"Please Insert one of the Following Media" screen, the Recovery Manager just presents the system busy icon. Unable to select USB as media to be used. Is there a solution to address this problem?
07-24-2016 10:28 PM
The process will take time. Please do not rush, if it could not find the USB key it will abort in 5 minutes otherwise it needs to prepare its work.
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
- HP PCs - How to Change or Reset Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - How to Reset Your Computer to Factory Settings (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)