11-19-2012 03:39 AM
I Upgraded My Laptop Pavilion DV7t 6100 from Windows 7 to Windows 8.
After Upgrading, The HP Simple Pass 2011 oped no more on the desktop, When i reach any web site to complet the login.
Seems to be Everything of it, is ok in the main control panel.
11-20-2012 02:09 PM - last edited on 02-22-2017 08:24 AM by OscarFuentes
11-21-2012 05:10 AM
Thank you for response, I tested the Program as Described.
the result is : Essues Found / HP SimplePass 2011 is incompatible.
Now what next, While this Program is from HP.
11-21-2012 07:19 AM
After going to the website to check, there are no drivers for Simple Pass for your notebook. You can keep checking back on this page for updates. Keep in mind, that more than likely, HP is not going to support hardware for W8 on any system purchased before Oct 1st 2011. Most W7 drivers will work in W8.
- HP PCs Forgot the Sign-in Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Overview of Recovering or Reinstalling the Operating System (Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)