Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

No, I didn't. I still have my .msi error that I get with my HP PhotoSmart printer that I can't seem to fix without having the dang original CDs. There's no driver I can download (supposedly) for Windows 7 Pro, service pack 1.

This all is related to the same problem. I can't download the support assistant, I can't find the driver to install, I can't get rid of the error message (although my printer works fine!). I can't even dismiss the message from the printer.

HP Recommended

The support assistant on my windows 7 desktop just quit working.  Can you give me a fix for this problem?  I can't seem to find any solution to correct this..............

HP Recommended

i used hp recovery for xp. now cannot go to internet because ie 6 loaded and no longer valid  how do i download newer version.??

HP Recommended

I have  been try for a few week now i sill havent got it done i thank it  b.s.  my self  hp support assistant   get on the phone and call    hp   ceo,  if that can help u  I dont knot     

HP Recommended

HP SUPPORT NO T WORKING.pngI dislike agreeing to negative comments, but you are correct. HP is vying with Comcast for terrible customer service(?). My year extension of HP Support Assistant was an utter waste of my resources,

HP Recommended

YOU CAN CLICK OK UNTIL THE COWS COME HOME. IT WON'T WORK! IT DOESN'T WORK!!hpsf

HP Recommended
I have the same problems with my computer
HP Recommended

I am trying to download support assistant, but after click the link it's redirecting me to country selection every time... Please fix this issue

HP Recommended

wat

HP Recommended

Thanks for the info but it does not work. It will install ok but won't open up. Another one of HP's games to get us ones with older pc's to buy a new one.

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.