01-12-2013 04:12 PM - last edited on 01-12-2013 06:06 PM by OrnahP
Hi, my HP support assistant recently told me that I need to do a recommended Bios update. And so, I did, several times. But it keeps asking about it. Did it not install correctly or something? But when I install it, it says it has been installed, and my computer restarts, and then the support assistant asks about it again--right after I just installed it.
I have a HP Pavilion g6-2048ca Notebook PC
Serial Number: 5CD23205KD
Product Number: [Personal Information Removed]
And I'm running on Windows 7.
01-14-2013 07:59 AM
Try uninstalling HPSA then install the current version from HP's website.
Make sure your framwork is up to date.
Here is the latest framework
- HP PCs - How to Change or Reset Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - How to Reset Your Computer to Factory Settings (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)